The Piper PA28-140 Cherokee is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1974. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 140bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- A successful few months of flying training at Bristol & Wessex
- Important information regarding current lockdown measures and flying training
- 24 hour charity flight in aid of Above and Beyond taking place this December
- Important information for students to register on the CAA Portal for online PPL exams
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- A great month of achievements at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club