The Piper PA28-140 Cherokee is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1974. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 140bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding the ongoing situation with Covid-19
- CAA offers clearer guidance to student pilots during Covid-19
- We have launched our own Youtube Channel for flying tips and tricks
- Cancelled: GASCo Safety Evening 2020 at Bristol and Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Another successful year at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club in 2019