The Piper PA28-181 Archer 3 is a single engine, four seat light aircraft manufactured by Piper in 1995. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming 180hp engine and 2 blade propeller. Crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing. This aircraft is available for Night Ratings and Instrument Ratings.
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2023-2024
- Christmas Gift Ideas for 2023 at Bristol Airport
- Piper Archer joins our fleet of training aircraft
- Use of Full Callsign for Runway Communications
- Another great year of student successes in 2022
- Aerobility flight welcomed to Bristol Airport by Bristol & Wessex