The Piper PA28-161 Cadet is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1989. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 160bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Pass your PPL exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Our first SkyDemon Tips and Tricks evening a great success
- GASCo Safety Evening 2019 at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Ten years of flying from a Cessna 150 to a Jet Provost
- SkyDemon Tips & Tricks Evening at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- From aerospace engineer to easyJet first officer