The Piper PA28-161 Cherokee Warrior II is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1978. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 160bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Look back on another great year of achievements in 2021
- We welcome another new flying instructor to the team at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Important information regarding registering for the PPL E-Exams
- Do you want to become a commercial pilot?
- 40% off landing and ATC fees at Bristol Airport until 30th June 2021
- We have had a great week of returning to flying