The Piper PA28-161 Cherokee Warrior is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1989. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 160bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- FRTOL Training and Exams now possible with our inhouse examiner
- Christmas and New Year Opening Times 2023-2024
- Christmas Gift Ideas for 2023 at Bristol Airport
- Piper Archer joins our fleet of training aircraft
- Use of Full Callsign for Runway Communications
- Another great year of student successes in 2022