The Piper PA28-161 Cherokee Warrior is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1989. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 160bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Around the world solo pilot, Travis Ludlow visits Bristol and Wessex
- Birthday surprise for a local resident’s 100th birthday!
- Look back on another great year of achievements in 2021
- We welcome another new flying instructor to the team at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Important information regarding registering for the PPL E-Exams
- Do you want to become a commercial pilot?