The Piper PA28-140 Cherokee is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1974. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 140bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Bristol children receive respite in the sky with Air Smiles day at Bristol Airport
- 18 year old PPL student goes from zero to solo in 11 hours
- Trial VFR Procedures within Bristol Controlled Airspace
- Another informative GASCo Safety Evening at Bristol and Wessex
- Our first SkyDemon Tips and Tricks evening a great success