The Piper PA28-140 Cherokee is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1969. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 140bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- A great month of achievements at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- We are re-opening from 9th July 2020 with a plan to return to flying
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding the ongoing situation with Covid-19
- CAA offers clearer guidance to student pilots during Covid-19
- We have launched our own Youtube Channel for flying tips and tricks