The Piper PA28-140 Cherokee is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Piper Aircraft in 1969. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming reciprocating engine providing 140bhp, crew enter the aircraft via a single door on the co-pilot side of the aircraft which is entered by stepping onto the wing.
- Important information regarding registering for the PPL E-Exams
- Do you want to become a commercial pilot?
- 40% off landing and ATC fees at Bristol Airport until 30th June 2021
- We have had a great week of returning to flying
- News update from GASCo Webinar held on 29th March 2021
- Reopening of Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club