The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- A successful few months of flying training at Bristol & Wessex
- Important information regarding current lockdown measures and flying training
- 24 hour charity flight in aid of Above and Beyond taking place this December
- Important information for students to register on the CAA Portal for online PPL exams
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- A great month of achievements at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club