The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- We welcome another new flying instructor to the team at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Important information regarding registering for the PPL E-Exams
- Do you want to become a commercial pilot?
- 40% off landing and ATC fees at Bristol Airport until 30th June 2021
- We have had a great week of returning to flying
- News update from GASCo Webinar held on 29th March 2021