The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- Bristol children receive respite in the sky with Air Smiles day at Bristol Airport
- 18 year old PPL student goes from zero to solo in 11 hours
- Pass your PPL exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Trial VFR Procedures within Bristol Controlled Airspace
- Another informative GASCo Safety Evening at Bristol and Wessex
- Our first SkyDemon Tips and Tricks evening a great success