The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding the ongoing situation with Covid-19
- CAA offers clearer guidance to student pilots during Covid-19
- We have launched our own Youtube Channel for flying tips and tricks
- Cancelled: GASCo Safety Evening 2020 at Bristol and Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Another successful year at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club in 2019