The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- Pass your PPL exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Our first SkyDemon Tips and Tricks evening a great success
- GASCo Safety Evening 2019 at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Ten years of flying from a Cessna 150 to a Jet Provost
- SkyDemon Tips & Tricks Evening at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- From aerospace engineer to easyJet first officer