The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four seater, single engine aircraft with a high wing setup manufacturered by the Cessna Aircraft Company complete with a Lycoming reciprocating engine. This aircraft was built in 2001.
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE – COVID-19
- Cancelled: GASCo Safety Evening 2020 at Bristol and Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Pass your PPL theory exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Another successful year at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club in 2019
- Bristol children receive respite in the sky with Air Smiles day at Bristol Airport
- 18 year old PPL student goes from zero to solo in 11 hours