The Cessna 182T Skylane is a single engine, four seat, light aircraft manufactured by Cessna in 2006. The aircraft is powered by a Lycoming IO-540-AB1A5 engine providing 230hp, the aircraft has a full dual Garmin G1000 instrument panel making this one of the most advanced aircraft in our fleet. Crew and passengers can enter the aircraft by doors on each side of the aircraft.
- Pass your PPL exams with fun and ease at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Our first SkyDemon Tips and Tricks evening a great success
- GASCo Safety Evening 2019 at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- Ten years of flying from a Cessna 150 to a Jet Provost
- SkyDemon Tips & Tricks Evening at Bristol & Wessex Aeroplane Club
- From aerospace engineer to easyJet first officer